Lefthanded-Rightminded

Friday, May 26, 2006

We'll Open Up a Restaurant in Santa Fe

I realized last week how little Santa Fe affects my life. The city is merely a backdrop for this unexciting yet totally necessary portion of my life, the one where I plow through past issues, such as self-pity and unforgiveness, that will really mess up my life and future relationships if not dealth with immediately. I have learned how to decently navigate myself from home to work to the grocery store, and other than that I do not even see my surroundings. I think that is probably because I know, and have known, that this is a temporary move. Or it could be chemical.

In other unimportant news, all the mutants of Santa Fe descended Thursday night for the 12:01am premier of X-Men III. As my brother-in-law put it, the theater smelled strongly of feet, pot and computers.

For even less important, yet wonderful, news, my friend Carrie bought me a large body pillow for my birthday after I told her how large my bed is. I named him Toddie Willow, and he is suede. Hey, get your own!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home