Lefthanded-Rightminded

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Whoa Whoa Whoa, It's Magic

I do not feel so good today. I have not been feeling my best lately, so I went to bed early last night. Fourteen hours later, my sore throat was worse than when I got into bed. I went and got a chicken green chile burrito from El Parasol, my sister's cure for colds. It has enough green chile to clear up your sinuses, and it provides your immune system with a boost of vitamin C. My sinuses have cleared, but my throat is still sore.

I have been working out a lot. Last week, I bench pressed the bar three times IN A ROW. I have not done it since because I pulled something in my back while bench pressing, but don't you worry, I will do it again. I will probably even do it four times. I am excited to be working out in Santa Fe because the altitude is 7,000 feet. I ran out of breath last week trying to get my shoes off; it is that high. I am pretty sure that when I return to sea level next month, I will be able to run like a horse. My goal is to get fast enough that I can chase and capture small wild animals like prairie dogs or marmots. I won't eat them, or anything. I just want to be able to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home