Lefthanded-Rightminded

Monday, February 13, 2006

La La La La La La La La La, I love you.

Last night, I put on perfume before I went to bed. I felt like doing something because I could. And, well, I did it. And then I laid in bed for two hours, thinking about how I smelled and how I was thinking about how I smelled. I really thought I might lay there all night. The novelty of smelling nice wore off in about two minutes, in case you were thinking about trying it for yourself. Then I just had a noxious smell stuck in my nose and a noxious taste stuck in my mouth. And I was cold.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's your lesbian post?

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this comment has nothing to do with the current blog entry, except that making comments here seems to be the best way to simultaneously catch up on your blogging and communicate with you. Wanted to wish you a "Happy Valentine's Day"... although in reality this "holiday" doesn't mean much, it still gives me the opportunity to give you some love, wish you the best, and tell you that you're thought of often in our now snow-packed city. besos y abrazos (you're from cali, you should know what that means), randiva ;)

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home