Lefthanded-Rightminded

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Now in California

I have not posted in a while, and I would like to blame the Middle East for it. Actually, I have been extremely busy moving for the 16th time in 8 years, and when things that I wanted to share with you have happened, I have not had a computer right next to me to record the event. For instance, a few nights ago, I was watching The Sound of Music at my grandparent's house in Colorado, and right as I noticed that there were raccoons on the back deck, a yellow jacket stung my toe. Just remember- you heard it here first.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lato! So glad to see you're back! (Online, that is... cuz I'm not in Cali, sigh)

We've missed you! By we, I mean the entire human race. You make us chuckle and fill our days with sunshine.

The old Femara team went out to dinner the other night and we (this time by "we" I mean Jenn, Sheila and I) were talking about you. We all still read the blog and were wondering how you're doing. Now we know. Thanks.

Hope your yellowjacket sting is feeling better. Do give a ring or drop a line when you have a chance.

xoxo, Randi

11:41 AM  
Blogger henry siteber said...

I'm a lefty two. Always wanted to open a left handed store like Ned Flanders.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home