Lefthanded-Rightminded

Thursday, October 27, 2005

She gives me money...



This is a picture of me striking a deal with my friend Tara. I said, "Let's dress exactly the same for the rest of out lives. If you deviate, I have full liberty to take all of your money." As you can see, she was very excited about the agreement.

Last night, instead of going to the gym, I bought myself a new toothbrush. In light of a recent study showing that gum disease can increase the risk of having a heart attack, in essence, buying a new toothbrush was just as beneficial to my heart as working out for an hour would have been. Next week, I will pack myself a bag for the gym and go buy floss.

And now, I will pose a question: Is it better to work under someone truly menacing or truly incompetent? Both provide ample opportunities for gossip and disrespect, but I have yet to fully understand their individual effects on my productivity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hella Fabulous said...

Is it better to work under someone truly menacing or truly incompetent?

I find this a difficult answer to question. the former offers endless hours of torture and heart palpitations brought on by the agita of working for a maniac who could, at any given moment, rip your face off (proverbially); the latter is an excercise in futility and frustration with the powerless tricking the powerful into getting work done.

either way, i would suggest getting a new job. life is too short.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home