Lefthanded-Rightminded

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Darbepoentin alfa

The title was given to me as an option from a drop-down menu of search terms.

It is time to contemplate a serious question: Am I trying to improve the lives of the people around me, or am I trying to get myself fired? Last week, I set up a triple jump course in the hallway outside of my cubicle and sent out an email publicizing it. No one emailed back; not one.
I have set the record thus far, but only two other people have competed, and one of them did not give a concerted effort.

Partial post deleted. Hurricane Katrina jokes no longer funny.

2 Comments:

Blogger k o w said...

I did something similar about 2 months ago at my place. I sent an email around about a water cooler soccer game at lunch. Basically we would use one of those empty jugs as a ball and play soccer. In an office of 78 just three people showed up. We went to the bar instead.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Hella Fabulous said...

i wish i could say i have ever done anything this cool at work. it is for this reason that i love you leighton! and also, it has to be said, your incredibly intelligent, irreverent and inspired sense of humor and life also play a factor. keep on rockin' it girl - the world needs people like you and big G loved making it so.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home