Lefthanded-Rightminded

Friday, April 06, 2007

Just Between You and Me

Things That I Actually Said on a Date Yesterday, Unprovoked:

1) I generally have a very good immune system.
2) I'm pretty sure lowercase g and uppercase G have different meanings in physics.
3) You could join my hypothetical car theft ring if you didn't rat me out.
4) It would be great if there was one elusive kangaroo hopping around Orange County.
5) I don't want to ruin the end of Swiss Family Robinson for you, but the little boy catches a tiger.
6) This place is infested with kids.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like that went VERY well. When will the extended family get to meet him?

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once sang most of "the walrus and the carpenter" from disney's alice in wonderland....

4:24 PM  
Blogger ron said...

Strange, I said the exact same things in the same order during a job interview with a Chinese car company.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home