Lefthanded-Rightminded

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Little Explanation of Where I Come From...

I found this in my inbox this morning:

Hi Leighton: I have been waiting for a long time to tell you this, but I feel you are sufficiently emotionally secure to let you know the real truth. The fact is, I had an affair with Clint Eastwood. Yes, the commutes to Carmel every weekend were hard to hide, but we managed. Love finds a way. And then, nine months later, out pops you!. I thought you would like to know. I didn't want to complicate Clint's life so I never let him know. That's why I love his movies so much and it explains your violent tendencies. Love, Mom

Mom, I appreciate your honesty. Thanks for telling me, even if you waited a while. The truth feels good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home