Lefthanded-Rightminded

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Best Look in the World

Twice this week, I have wondered if I am wearing pants. It's not a question of whether I am wearing pants, shorts, or even a skirt, but whether my entire lower half is nude. The question itself does not concern me; it can only mean that I have purchased very comfortable clothing and undergarments if I can entirely forget that they are there. What concerns me is that, instead of looking down to see if I am wearing clothing, I try to figure it out by thinking about my legs and whether or not I can feel material on top of them. I would have thought that my sense of sight would be the default here, the line between two points, but apparently I trust and/or prefer my sense of touch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meghan Davis said...

bad news:
I noticed at lunch that you forgot to put on pants. Instead of using my voice, I'm using your blog to alert you.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home